At Enable Care we provide specialist services for people with an acquired brain injury (ABI) and other neurological conditions.
Our modern purpose-built home is fully equipped to provide rehabilitation and nursing care in a unique and vibrant environment. Unlike other settings for those living with an acquired brain injury, 1 Sewardstone Close provides all of our residents with a ‘home from home’ and the opportunity to regain as much independence as possible.
Our expert team of clinicians, therapists and rehabilitation staff ensure that our residents receive the very best care alongside their personalised programme of rehabilitation.
Why choose 1 Sewardstone Close:
- Our care and therapy team are specialists in neuro and acquired brain injury care.
- We offer a stimulating and vibrant environment for rehabilitation.
- We ensure that each individual engages in meaningful and therapy based activities.
- Our home is purpose built with bright, spacious bedrooms and communal areas.
- All of our bedrooms have en-suites, some have direct access to the garden and others have their own kitchenettes.